What you’ll learn
- The opportunities to make your mail campaigns more carbon-friendly
- What mail sustainability factors to consider, from design concept right through to recycling
- How to assess sustainable paper options, inks, other materials and print processes
- How effective data targeting can help to reduce the carbon impact of your direct mail and other printed mailings
- Ways to offset carbon emissions of your mail campaigns
Attitudes are changing. Did you know 4 out of 5 people are more likely to choose a brand with a positive approach to environmental sustainability1?
Also customers are wise to how businesses behave, so authenticity counts. Meaning that ensuring your direct mail and other mailings are sustainable is no longer a ‘nice to have’ - it’s essential.
But where do you start?
This comprehensive guide, written with the Strategic Mailing Partnership (SMP), has been designed to help you reduce your carbon footprint by producing more sustainable mail campaigns. So that whatever business you’re in, you can take full advantage, employing methods the planet will appreciate – and your customers will too.
1SmartestEnergy, ‘Sustainability Matters’ Report