Ways mail could help you thrive in a GDPR world
It’s clear that adding mail to your marketing mix could help you use GDPR to your advantage. Here are some solid reasons why – there’s more in our guide:
- Mail is still subject to fewer regulations than electronic communications, which means you may have some customers that you can only reach by mail.
- Recipients welcome mail and it offers higher response rates than email.*
- Unlike email addresses, people generally only have one residential postal address – so it’s easy to stay in touch via mail. Our home-mover data services make it possible to reach your customers if they move.
- Don’t forget, you can use unaddressed mail to engage audiences without using personal data. Research shows that door drops stay in the home for an average of 38 days and are frequently revisited.
For 12 ways mail can help you deliver success as GDPR arrives, download our free guide.Get the guide to GDPR
* Source: US Data and Marketing Association Response Rate Report, 2017.